Become Your Organization’s Expert on the Use of Assessments
September 12-14, 2017 • Dallas, Texas
This 2 ½ day program provides greater insight into all the ways your organization can benefit from using assessments. Gain an in-depth understanding necessary to implement the assessment with an emphasis on best practices and increased return on investment.
You can use the OutMatch Management Assessment for:
- Competency Modeling
- Selection Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Succession Planning
- Behavioral Feedback
We will begin the program on the morning of September 12th with a full day of training. September 13th is another full day of training and exercises. We will conclude the certification mid-day on September 14th.
Those who are responsible for implementing the assessment, or those who serve as internal experts on using assessments. This includes HR professionals, HR consultants, executive coaches, organizational development or training professionals.
- OutMatch personality assessment
- OutMatch 360 assessment
- Short informational survey
- An ‘under the hood’ look at OutMatch; how to interpret and how to best utilize OutMatch to drive talent management for selection & development.
- An overview of the 360 tool.
- Experience the tools yourself and receive a one-on-one coaching session
- Expert assistance in aligning one of your organizational models to the OutMatch library
- Guides and Supplemental Reference materials to assist in linking and building Custom Competencies through OutMatch
Learning Objectives & Outcomes
- Gain a working knowledge of the management assessment, including how to interpret personality profiles and incorporate 360 degree insight.
- Learn how to use and apply the assessments for selection and development.
- Acquire techniques for aligning the assessments to existing competencies.
- Receive key tools for the implementation and sustainability of successful assessment programs.
- Experience first-hand developmental feedback to help you be a more effective leader.
- Learn the talent management best practices of other organizations.