OutMatch Insights : Live!
The human capital measurement, insight, and impact conference.
As an OutMatch customer, you know how important data and measurement are to a successful talent selection and talent management strategy.
If you’re ready to gain even more insight into the recruitment process, and better understand how new hires impact your business, please join us for OutMatch Insights : Live!
This event features keynote speakers and general sessions all discussing measurement, insight, and impact in HR. The benefits of attending include:
- Leveraging data and measurement to transform your selection and talent management processes
- Developing powerful insight by optimizing your talent selection process
- Going beyond subjective measures to truly understand a new hire’s impact
- Networking with your human capital peers from across the country
- Attendee arrivals and registration
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast and Registration
- Opening and Welcome
- Introducing OutMatch, presented by Greg Moran, President and CEO,
- Keynote Address presented by Tim Sanders, Technology Pioneer, and Best Selling Author
- General Session Panel: Building a World-Class Candidate Experience
Customer experience is one of the most important parts of your hiring process. If candidates are not engaged in your brand or business, you won’t drive the right fit between your jobs and new hires. Learn from some of the top companies in the world how they focused on candidate experience to drive excellence in hiring.
- General Session: Becoming the Ultimate Business Partner
You know you’ve done your job when the Hiring Managers and Field Operations teams trust your judgment completely on talent issues. As HR business partners, your role is evolving to one where talent analytics is at the forefront. In this session, OutMatch Talent Solutions Experts discuss the top 8 key hiring metrics to help you evaluate the impact your selection process is having on the business. Using data and a consultative approach, learn how to gain buy-in from your key stakeholders, improve efficiencies, and deliver critical results.
- General Session: Using Assessments Beyond Hiring
Just because the official selection process has ended with a successful hire doesn’t mean the need to assess talent has ended. Assessments are also effective tools for providing insight to best onboard a new team member, create a high functioning team (for example when staffing a new store opening), evaluating high potentials for succession planning, and improving performance. This session highlights specific examples and strategies for using assessments beyond the hiring process, ensuring a consistent approach to evaluating talent throughout the employee lifecycle.
- General Session: Reference Checking is NOT Dead!
References never call me back! Reference checking doesn’t produce usable data! Reference checking is a waste of time! If you’re sitting by the phone waiting for references to return your calls, no wonder you think this way. Using today’s reference checking, those old objections couldn’t be further from the truth. You’ll hear first-hand experience from HR professionals how reference checking, done the right way, aligns and integrates with your assessment program, streamlines the reference process, and drives insightful data about candidates. Plus, you’ll learn how reference checking can be used for improved candidate sourcing.
- OutMatch Product Roadmap Panel
- Evening event for all attendees
- Opening and Welcome
- Keynote Address presented by Tim Sackett, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, President of HRU Technical Resources
- General Session: Using Innovative Simulation Technology to Identify High Potential Leaders
- General Session: Is Your Selection Process Legally Defensible? Guest Speaker: Edward Berbarie, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
The legal defensibility of your selection process is critical to your company’s overall health. Without it, you risk the kind of exposure and potential media coverage that can damage your brand. This session outlines the latest employment laws around selection and uncovers the key to designing a process that’s not only legally defensible, but highly predictive of success.
- General Session: Create Unforgettable and Impactful Interviews
Interviews are the most common part of the selection process but probably the most difficult to conduct. It requires a keen sense of picking up on key insights and probing deeply to ensure the candidate will have success in your roles and culture. While most recruiters and hiring managers are confident they conduct productive and objective interviews, many lack the basic fundamentals. In this session, you’ll learn how to use data before the interview to help generate the most insightful, relevant questions. You’ll learn how to help prepare candidates for the interview, engage them in the process, and have them showcase important skills. You’ll also see how new technology can streamline the interview process and help you to evaluate interviewing effectiveness over time.