When it comes to hiring executives or creating executive development programs, the stakes are high and the investment is usually significant. For both executive selection and development, we offer an innovative, technology-based model and a more traditional model based in your offices or ours. Regardless of location, we use realistic and engaging work simulations to demonstrate leadership ability. Our expert assessors observe candidates in a simulated work environment where they reveal their skills by assuming a leadership role in a fictitious company.
For executive selection, OutMatch assessments empower you and your executive team to make better hiring choices using objective data and a thorough decision-making dialogue.
- Detailed profile of each candidate based on objective measures
- Data-driven, position-specific analytics with direct recommendations regarding “fit”
- Expedient reporting by experienced assessors
- Integration of assessment feedback into subsequent assimilation and development
We use the same intensive, data-driven assessment process for executive development programs that we use for selection programs. Often, coaches use the data from the successful candidate’s executive selection assessment to help the new leader and the organization synchronize from the beginning. This enables both the executive and the organization to
- Accelerate integration and increase the speed to competence and performance
- Identify key strengths and growth opportunities
- Gather feedback for effective self-management and accountability
- Improve team interaction for faster, easier problem resolution
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. And measuring talent acquisition success was a challenge. Until now. ChequedImpact™ empowers your talent acquisition team by providing them with accurate, early-stage analysis of the success of the hiring process and the engagement of your company’s newly hired employees.
Because the OutMatch platform integrates assessment, interview, reference checking, and employee development, it is possible to measure and analyze the impact of your hiring efforts.
- Automated surveys collect early-stage, post-hire information from the hiring manager and other key stakeholders – as well as the new employee
- The process, triggered at an interval you choose, gathers feedback on multiple critical data points like satisfaction with training and consistency of position with expectations (from the new employee), and culture fit (from the hiring manager)
- Post survey reports provide a rounded view of the employee’s initial experience and success at adapting to the job
- An easy to understand dashboard allows you to see what’s really happening
- Which recruiters have the magic touch?
- What are the sources of top new hires?
- What’s the return on investment in your talent selection process?
- Refine new employees’ onboarding experience for maximum engagement
- Focus on the candidate sources that provide the most successful new hires
- Improve your recruiting brand
- Demonstrate by-the-numbers value of your talent acquisition team