SaaS+ provides an industry-first combination of innovative technology, support and services; Enables agile and transparent talent selection solutions through Expert Service Bundles
Dallas, TX – OutMatch, a leader in helping organizations match the right people with the right jobs, today launched an industry-first SaaS+ model for providing the measurement, insight and impact that companies need to make better hires. SaaS+ represents a unique combination of innovative technology with world-class services and support to enable talent selection solutions delivered through the company’s Expert Service Bundles.
Expert Service Bundles provide a distinct alternative to the typical “one size fits all” support model. Each of the three levels – Basic, Plus, and Pro – blends support with the proven expertise of trained I/O talent professionals to assist companies with a range of critical services: implementation, validation, selection, defining job success, and measuring impact of hire. For the first time, organizations have access to the capabilities needed to improve both hiring and the hiring process, enabled by agility and transparency.
“SaaS+ represents a new standard that combines technology, support and expert services to provide the measurement, insight, and impact companies need to make better hires and improve their hiring process,” said OutMatch CEO Greg Moran. “Delivering SaaS+ through our flexible and transparent Expert Service Bundles serves our customers’ needs while establishing OutMatch as the provider of choice for talent selection solutions.”
Reflecting the types and combinations of services that clients have traditionally chosen, each Expert Service Bundle provides implementation, product training, expert guidance, hiring manager education, technical support, and account data and analytics, according to a customer’s needs, as follows:
- Basic. Designed for organizations that are ready to get started and are able to support their own internal users and candidates. This plug-and-play option can be deployed quickly and seamlessly.
- Plus. Intended for organizations seeking more training, guidance, support, and analytics to help promote adoption and success. This plan broadens access to resources and expert guidance on talent selection best practices, as well as practical advice for recruiters and hiring managers.
- Pro. Targeted for organizations requiring personalized insight to help build and support an industry-leading talent strategy. This option enables an OutMatch talent solutions expert to work as a dedicated member of the hiring team, while also providing in-depth industry analytics to benchmark a company against industry leaders.
Formed through the merger of Assess Systems with Chequed.com, OutMatch provides clear and measureable insight that enables organizations to make better hiring decisions and measure the impact of those hires. Powered by industry-leading assessment technology and unmatched talent expertise, OutMatch works with recognized names in the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries, including American Airlines, Aspen Dental, Brinker International, CarMax, Circle K, Esurance, Hyatt, and La Quinta.
Building a high-performing company requires matching the right people with the right roles. But, hiring is often subjective, lacks clarity, and doesn’t help companies understand the impact of a new hire. OutMatch fixes these problems. Using industry-leading assessment technology and expertise, OutMatch delivers the predictive data that’s missing from the hiring process. With clear, measurable insight into candidates and new hires, managers make better hiring decisions, and organizations are finally able to measure the impact of hiring on the company. For more information, visit www.outmatch.com or @OutMatchHCM.
Chief Marketing Officer, OutMatch
(972) 764-0077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal, The Janack Group
(518) 810-8050 | email@example.com