Choose the Bundle That’s Right for You
The best part about being an OutMatch customer is that—in addition to account management and technical support—you also get access to a wealth of best practices research and a team of world-class talent experts to help you gain more insight from your talent selection data.
The scope of Expert Services depends on the bundle you choose—Basic, Plus, or Pro. These bundles make it easy to decide exactly how much training, guidance, support, and analytics you receive—no more, no less.
What are Expert Service Bundles?
See how our new Expert Service Bundles give you flexible options and greater access to expert resources.
Three Expert Service Bundles to Fit Your Organization's Talent Strategy
(included in your product license)
You’re ready to get started and can support your own internal users and candidates.
Choose this plug-and-play option for quickest deployment.
- On-demand video training and online education resources
- Annual data profile on candidate usage, screen-out, and drop-off rates
- Unlimited technical support for admins, as well as candidates applying to work at your company
- Access to a library of standard job profiles for over 900 jobs
You’re looking for personalized insight from a Talent Solutions Expert to help build and support an industry-leading talent strategy.
Work with a Talent Solutions Expert as a dedicated partner and member of your team.
Get in-depth industry analytics to benchmark your company against industry leaders.
Includes Basic and Plus services, as well as:
- Live webinar training personalized to your company’s needs
- Annual on-site thought leadership session covering ROI and best practices
- Annual industry benchmark study comparing your company to others in your industry
- Monthly session with a Talent Solutions Expert to discuss results, insight, and best practices.
- Access to OutMatch Insights: Knowledge Series
Add-On Option: Personalized Job Profiles
As an OutMatch customer, you have access to a library of standard job profiles for over 900 jobs. Standard profiles are developed based on industry research, and you can start using them in your company almost immediately.
As an add-on option, you can configure or tailor any standard job profile to better fit your culture, roles, or performance expectations. Because tailored job profiles are validated against your company’s data, they deliver the very best results in predicting job fit and culture fit for new hires, and they provide the strongest level of legal defensibility.
Best for common job types
- Available to all customers
- Ready to use for 900+ different jobs
- Developed using leading data set of talent selection analytics
Best for high volume roles in large organizations, or unique job types
- Available for Plus and Pro customers
- Includes job analysis and validation study
- Validated against your company’s employee performance data