The interview process shouldn’t be subjective and mysterious, especially after you start using assessments to identify best-fit candidates. As part of the OutMatch platform, ChequedInterviewTM combines cloud-based technology and world class behavioral data analytics to deliver a job and culture-fit scorable interview process throughout your company. Simple to deploy, simple to use, and simple to understand, ChequedInterview drives unprecedented interview quality and better hires to your company.
- Identify great performers rather than candidates great at interviewing
- Reduce time to hire by capturing real-time feedback from hiring managers
- Enhance the candidate experience through consistency and the rigor of the interview process
- Promote interviewer collaboration through multi-rater interview scores
- Reduce your legal risk and increase compliance through consistent interviews across positions, job families, etc.
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. And measuring talent acquisition success has been a challenge. Until now. ChequedImpact™ empowers your talent acquisition team by providing them with accurate, early-stage analysis of the success of the hiring process and the engagement of your company’s newly hired employees.
Because the OutMatch platform integrates assessment, interview, reference checking, and employee development, it is possible to measure and analyze the impact of your hiring efforts.
- Automated surveys collect early-stage, post-hire information from the hiring manager and other key stakeholders – as well as the new employee
- The process, triggered at an interval you choose, gathers feedback on multiple critical data points, like satisfaction with training, fulfillment of new employee expectations, and new employee culture fit
- Post survey reports provide a rounded view of the employee’s initial experience and success at adapting to the job
- An easy to understand dashboard allows you to see what’s really happening
- Which recruiters have the magic touch?
- What are the sources of top new hires?
- What’s the return on investment in your talent selection process?
- Refine new employees’ onboarding experience for maximum engagement
- Improve multiple critical data points, like satisfaction with training, fulfillment of new employee expectations, and new employee culture fit
- Demonstrate by-the-numbers value of your talent acquisition team