OutMatch helps me find the right people to hire. I print out the interview questions that come with the assessment results, and it really helps keep my questions relevant to that particular candidate.
In many cases, hiring mangers managers can make a decision about a candidate after just one interview.
-VP of Talent Acquisition and Development
We’re able to give our managers so much more insight into the candidates they’re talking to. It’s helping them make better hiring decisions.
-Director of Performance Coaching
Add Structure to Your Interview Process
- Stay on track with vetted, job-related questions—the same for all candidates applying for a job
- Easily print or share the interview guide, and record answers or notes in a structured format
- Customize the interview experience by adding questions specific to your organization or the role
Make the Most of Every Interview
- Get a better understanding of job fit using personalized questions specific to each candidate
- Dig into potential problem areas, and learn how candidates handle challenges on the job
- Differentiate strong and weak answers using the “Listen for” cues included in the guide
Hiring managers are busy people. Interviewing is not their only job.
You can make life easier for hiring managers—and help improve their hiring decisions—by equipping them with the tools they need to run smoother, more efficient, and more impactful interviews.
OutMatch provides a structured process that anyone in your organization can follow, so you can finally put an end to irrelevant interview questions and inconsistent interview practices.
- Structured, repeatable process that anyone can follow
- On-demand interview guides for every candidate
- No time-consuming training for hiring managers
To conduct meaningful interviews, hiring managers need insight into the candidates they’re talking to. Our assessments provide just that—a look into each candidate’s fit for the job, plus a personalized interview guide that helps hiring managers probe into low-scoring areas, or potential weaknesses.
With access to on-demand interview guides for every candidate, hiring managers will have all the right questions in front of them during the interview, in a structured format that drives consistency.
- Culture or organizational fit questions
- Competency questions specific to the job
- Behavioral questions unique to each candidate
Learn how to up your interview game by asking better interview questions.