Last Updated: 03/25/2021
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know what happens with the data we collect about you. The use of “Outmatch”, “we”, “us”, or “our” within this Statement are all references to Outmatch, Inc. and its relevant affiliates and subsidiaries. Please read this Website Privacy Statement carefully, as it sets out important information relating to how we handle your personal information.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to data collected via Outmatch’s Hiring, Development, and Enablement technology and services, which are governed by the terms of agreement (“Agreement”) with Outmatch’s Customers. Details can be found in our Platform Privacy Statement.
1. What Does This Statement Cover?
This Statement describes the information that we collect directly, through outside sources, via logging or tracking technologies, through cookies, and other advertisement mechanisms.
It applies to all individuals that:
- Visit any Outmatch Sites that link to this Website Privacy Statement;
- Register for, visit, and/or participate in any webinars or other Outmatch events;
- Download materials from our websites;
- Interact via email, text, chats, or other communications with us; or
- Apply for a position within our organization
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites, services, or applications. The privacy practices of third-parties, or of social media platforms which host social media pages for our brands, are governed by their privacy policies, which you should review so as to understand their privacy practices.
2. What Purpose Does Outmatch Have in Collecting Personal Information?
We collect your information with the following intent:
- To operate the websites, and to provide content, services, and support to you;
- To process information so that we may present our website and information about our products and services to you, as well as other information you may request;
- If you have registered to attend an event, we process your information in order to host the event and send related communications to you;
- If you are a Customer, we also process information so that we may fulfill our contracted obligations to you under our agreement(s), including if applicable the management of payment information to complete transactions;
- To improve the websites, technology, and services. We process information to gain insights and feedback regarding the use of our sites and products so that we may continuously develop and improve our offering. This may include creating anonymized and aggregated statistics, based initially on the personal information of individuals.
- To support our marketing and advertising efforts. We process information to send you information and communications about us and our partners so that we may conduct direct marketing activities in support of our business. We also may use it to advertise to you, conduct marketing research, or to personalize content about us that may be displayed to you on our website or on third party websites which you visit.
- To provide notice and alerts. We process information to send you notices and alerts, for example to notify you of the availability of features and services, legal and security matters, product upgrades, planned maintenance, or downtime. We may use personal information you previously provided while visiting our website when you return on subsequent visits, for your convenience and in order to help you avoid providing the same information repeatedly.
3. What Personal Information Does Outmatch Collect and Process from Individuals?
3.1 Information We Collect Directly:
We collect information about you, when you visit our sites. We may use personal information you previously provided while visiting our website when you return on subsequent visits, for your convenience and in order to help you avoid providing the same information repeatedly. Additionally, we may have collected information from you when you register for events, request our services, create and manage accounts, access various content and features or directly visit our Sites, including, but not limited to, the following information: name, email, address, phone number, company, and job title so that we may contact or register you for the purposes described above.
If you fill out a survey or otherwise submit other voluntary information for the purposes described below, we collect any information you submitted as part of that process.
When purchasing products and/or services, Outmatch may also require you to provide financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, and credit card number (“Billing Information”).
3.2 Other Information We Collect:
3.2.1 Cookies and other browser-based storage; Web Beacons
These technologies may be used to access the site(s) and use their features, or to improve and optimize the experience on our sites (for example to recognize a returning user, or to know and track if users are currently logged into our sites), or to provide you with more relevant messages, including marketing communications. Individuals control the use of these technologies using various management techniques available in their web browser. Depending on the Outmatch site visited, disabling technologies such as cookies could completely prevent Individuals from accessing the site(s), or simply limit the use of certain features or functions.
Outmatch may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about users’ usage of the site(s) and interaction with emails from Outmatch.
Similar to most websites, Outmatch automatically collects certain information and stores it in logs. This consists of commonly logged user-to-server information such as device internet protocol (IP) address, device type, browser and operating system type, pages accessed and parameters passed during access, information submitted during access, date and time, and referring and exit pages.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our sites or control our advertising on other non-Outmatch sites. These partners may use the technologies mentioned above to gather user information or activities on the Outmatch site(s), emails, and third-party sites, in order to provide advertising based on user browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for serving you interest-based advertising, you can clear cookies and other site data from your browser cache and avoid accessing the site(s)
3.3 Information from Other Sources:
We may receive personal information from other sources, including third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this information with data we already have. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising that provides products and services that may be of interest to you.
4. What is Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Information?
We collect and process personal information only when we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis we will rely on will be one of the following:
- You have consented to the processing of your personal information. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- The processing is necessary to perform a contract with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract);
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to Outmatch; or
- The processing is necessary for purposes that are in Outmatch’s legitimate interests, such as protecting the security of our Sites, Platform and services, conducting market research to improve our products and services, improving the functioning of our Sites, and providing you with promotional material about our products and services, provided always that such processing is fair, and balanced and that our processing does not unduly impact your rights.
4.1 Consent and Opt-Out
If Outmatch has processed personal information from you, then it is due to your explicit consent, captured through one of our websites, a third party to which you have consented to release information, or through our Customers, with whom Outmatch has an existing Customer Agreement.
You have a right to opt-out from having Outmatch process your personal information, providing there is no legal, contractual, or Customer Agreement impeding such request. If a Customer Agreement is in place, you will need to contact the Customer directly to request to exercise your right. Details can be found in our Platform Privacy Statement.
You may receive ongoing marketing email communications if you have previously submitted personal information for the purposes described above. You may choose to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in marketing emails, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
5. Does Outmatch Share or Disclose Personal Information?
Outmatch does not sell your information; however, we may share or disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- With service providers, contractors, and other third parties who assist us by providing solutions necessary to the purposes of processing information. Personal information may be shared with these companies; however, the use of such information is limited to the applicable purpose for collection. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries, or their or our successors.
- When offering products, services, or content jointly with third parties, Outmatch may share your information with these third parties, or with third parties who directly offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- If you register for or attend an event, webinar, or booth, or download website content, your information may be shared with the appropriate sponsors, which can include Outmatch or other third parties which are participating. This includes the scanning of badges at conferences or other events which capture information on attendance in order to follow up with you on relevant products or services. Your information, if shared in this manner, will be subject to the third party’s privacy statement.
- For billing purposes: Outmatch uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Outmatch’s behalf.
- Outmatch may disclose your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others; to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial, or other legal request; and to comply with the law.
- If Outmatch is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets that involves user information, prominent notice will be placed on the Outmatch web site, and personal information may be transferred to involved parties.
- Outmatch may aggregate and anonymize personal information of Individuals for marketing, research, or any other lawful purpose, may transfer data in this format to Third Parties, Customers, and Business Partners, and may publish information in this anonymized format.
6. International Transfer and Storage of Information
Your information may be transmitted to, collected, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Outmatch, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers maintain facilities. By submitting your information to Outmatch, you acknowledge and agree to this transmission, collection, storage, and processing, including the potential international transfer of this information. We follow applicable data protection laws when transferring personal information.
We ensure that the recipient of your personal information provides an adequate level of protection and security, for example by entering into agreements and, if required, standard contractual clauses or an alternative mechanism for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR) or other applicable regulator.
7. Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as required to perform the purposes for which the data was collected, depending on the legal basis for which that data was obtained and/or whether additional legal/regulatory obligations require us to retain it.
In general terms, this will mean that your personal information will be kept for the duration of our relationship with you and:
- The period required by tax laws and company regulations;
- As long as it is necessary to comply with any legal requirements, dispute resolution, and to enforce contractual agreements; and
- In certain circumstances, we may be required by law to retain your personal information.
8. How Does Outmatch Handle the Security of Personal Data?
The security of your information is important to Outmatch. We maintain an information security program and protect personal information using industry-standard, commercially reasonable physical and technical mechanisms, as well as operational and administrative practices to secure all information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Data is stored in data centers with physical access controls, monitored by security personnel, and restricted to authorized personnel only. All data is encrypted using industry standard protocols as it travels over the internet (for example from your computer or phone to our servers). Of course, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly or specifically collect personal information from users under 16 years of age. We do not authorize users under 16 years of age to use the Site(s) or Platform services.
10. Personal Information Access and Choices
You have certain rights relating to your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. Based on the applicability of these laws, Outmatch will provide you with information about whether we hold or process any of your personal information and the type of information we hold. Please contact us as outlined below for such a request, and for assistance with any request to access, correct, amend, delete, limit use, or limit disclosure of your information. For more information about your rights under local data protection laws and how to exercise them, please see our Geography-Specific Privacy Statement.
11. Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update this statement at any time by posting a revised version on Outmatch site(s). The revised version will be effective at the time of its posting. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
12. Notice to You
If we need to provide you with information about something, whether for legal, marketing or other business-related purposes, we will select what we believe is the best way to get in contact with you.
13. How to Contact Us
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all privacy related matters, including:
- If you have questions, comments, or concerns about your privacy or this Privacy Statement;
- If you wish to learn whether we hold or process any of your personal information and the type of information we hold;
- If you wish to exercise your rights under your jurisdictional privacy regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA;
- If you have questions about security practices on our site(s) or our services
- If you need assistance determining your role as it applies to this Privacy Statement; or
- If you choose to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications.
Alternatively, you may reach us by regular mail at the following addresses:
- US Headquarters: Outmatch, Inc. Attention: Privacy Team 13355 Noel Rd, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX USA 75240
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Representative
Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Outmatch, Inc. has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR Representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR:
- by using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/gdpr-data-request/
- by writing to EDPO at: Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
- UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – UK Representative
Pursuant to Article 27 of the UK GDPR, Outmatch, Inc. has appointed EDPO UK Ltd as its UK GDPR representative in the UK. You can contact EDPO UK regarding matters pertaining to the UK GDPR:
- by using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/uk-gdpr-data-request/
- by writing to EDPO at: 8 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BY, United Kingdom
14. Data Privacy Officer
Outmatch has appointed a Data Privacy Officer, in its U.S. headquarters, responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of the privacy program within the organization.
You Have a Choice in Providing Information: You can choose not to provide personal information to Outmatch by refraining from, among other things, using our services and requesting information. You also may refrain from submitting information directly to us. However, if you do not provide personal information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services, or with information about our products, services, promotions and other opportunities.
If you do not agree with our statement and practices, we encourage you to exercise your choice of not using our sites and other digital assets. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change from time to time, and your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be in acceptance of those changes, so please check the Statement periodically for updates.