As coronavirus continues to disrupt the economy, leaders are faced with the impossible challenge of caring for their people and keeping the business alive – which means continuing to sell in a time of crisis. We talk with 3 sales experts and business owners from Sandler Training about how performance and productivity have changed, and how HR can partner with sales to keep the revenue engine running.
Watch the 4-min recap: The Most Impactful Thing HR Can Do To Help Sales. More clips from the webinar:
- Why You Shouldn’t ‘Hunker Down’ During Crisis (5 min)
- 3 Tips for Selling During Crisis (3 min)
- 4 Steps for Coaching During Crisis (4 min)
Top takeaways from the webinar:
- Take time to work on the business, not in the business.
- Test the belief system of your employees. Do they believe in your product or service? Those that do are the ones that will perform.
- Instead of saying, “My door’s always open,” ask people “How loaded are you?” and “How stressed are you?”